1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Couple microbags for sale. First, one of the new multicolor Custom bags, the large size. Like new. $7 shipped economy in US.

SOLD Secondly, a Beauty & Youth Frogskin bag. I believe the frogskins were pretty rare, so not sure how this was out there. Got it with a different pair of glasses but don't have any frogskins and no real use for it. Very good condition. Not sure where to go on it, we'll start at $45 $28 shipped first class with tracking. Would also be interested in 10th Mountain, Devils Brigade, and new multicam bags in trade. Perhaps plastic stands also.

Beauty & Youth Frogskin bag; new Custom bag - IMG_20150316_213204420.jpg

Beauty & Youth Frogskin bag; new Custom bag - IMG_20150316_213219702.jpg

Beauty & Youth Frogskin bag; new Custom bag - IMG_20150316_213323601.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: 3/31/15
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Bump

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Bump. $28 shipped.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Youth & Beauty Bag sold. $5 for the Custom bag and I'll throw it in an envelope tomorrow.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous [{#%^*+_\|~<>?!$&@}]

Rating:
    100%
    i'll take that custom bag if still available

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.