• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Been Busy Buying. Enjoy The Show!

hkwinger

Oakley Expert
California, USA
5/4 - Updated on page 2 with additional purchases:
5/25 - Updated on bottom of page 3 with additional purchases:

Well its been a few years since I purchased any Oakleys. I have a single wide streatchline tower and it heald about 60 pairs of glasses including my Medusa (high density living). I told myself that I would stop buying when I ran out of room, and I did a few years back. Well I just purchased a couple of displays, so here we go. One will be an Ichiro only display. Anyways, I hope you enjoy the pics:

We will start with some randoms, I got a smoking deal on a pair of Jury's and I love Titanium Iridium so I picked up these flack jackets:

DSCN1237_zps01e72e8c.jpg
DSCN1190_zps18a71925.jpg

Here are a few Ichiro's:
DSCN1201_zps696de83d.jpg

DSCN1193_zps3ebee49c.jpg

And I love Titanium Clears. 1 to wear and 1 to display. I have a Plasma on the way as well:
DSCN1217_zpsb9728ad6.jpg

DSCN1197_zps3bd3c728.jpg

DSCN1196_zpsd0da03d3.jpg

And a few other X-Metals:

DSCN1239_zps2a8302b5.jpg

DSCN1236_zpse498de7c.jpg

I have a Corvette Juliet on the way along with the TiPlasmas, they are coming internationally but should be here soon! I am also doing a custom pair of Corvettes as well to wear (I am currently having lenses cut from 24K), I think they will look great. I will get pics of them up as I get to them.

Thanks to a few members here for some of these great pick-ups!

Thanks for looking.

Back