• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Been busy...

BHarry

The Eclectic Collector
Northern Nevada
I went on somewhat of a buying spree recently. There are many good reasons to get a new pair of glasses.
"I have been looking for these for ever"
"but it was such a good deal"
Or the combo…
"How can I pass on that deal, I have been looking for those forever"
I had my share of all of those over the last month (or so).
I found a last gen X-metal/Ruby Juliet in the good deal category with a X-metal vault included.
image.jpeg

I tracked down a Crater in great shape that fell into the looking for forever crowd. It wasn't too bad of a deal either…
image.jpeg

I forgot another category. I came across a Romeo with a perfect frame and pretty good lenses.
"Why not?!?"
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

I thought I was done for a while, but then the combo… I couldn't refuse a deal on a Titanium Romeo with the second gen shiny finish and very nice lenses. No spider cracks. This thing is awesome!
image.jpeg

Gen 1 vs gen 2
image.jpeg

Romeo group shot!
image.jpeg

Wow. That's a hell of a spree. Very nice pickups man. I like the crater especially. ;)
Me too! I bought my first Mars to have one of every style. I've said quite a few times, I don't like round lenses. Then the strangest thing happened... I started to like them. Then the Crater became an object of my desire and found its way into my collection. Thank you

Latest Posts

Back