• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Before And After Oakley Forum

I joined here with 5 pairs... I'm now up to 50 or so pairs and two display cases.
I've come a long way... But I've got a few other pairs on my list.

I think I'll have to sell my cases for a triple wide soon!

I had around 12-14 mostly holbrooks and a jupiter squared and frogskin. I havent counted lately but im definitely over 30 including 7 metals. I should sell some to make up for some grails :crutch:

Hmm can't remember exactly how much I had before joining the forum, my guess between 30-40? At the moment I have 102, expecting 3 more soon, very soon....

I had 6 before I joined OF. 15 now including the ones I'm waiting to arrive (hopefully next week).
It should have been 25 if I include those that I sold recently (Those that didn't get face time).

lol... In Jan of 2012 while I did have lots of Oakley stuff I didnt own a pair of shades. Now my collection not including the pairs for sale or ones I have sold is somewhere around 140.

Down to 51....was at 110 but the big D bug bit me :-(. I plan on trimming down to 25.

Back