• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Before And After Oakley Forum

I have about the same amount. Around 30 to 40. Buy a few, trade/sell some. Always stays around those numbers.
One really cool thing is some of the people I have met thru the forum. I have talked/met a few outside these walls!!
Great people with similar interest.
It is always nice to get information. Anytime I post a question someone will have the answer.
Thanks ALL!!

I had been collecting for around 8 years prior and surprisingly the quantity of my purchases has decreased. I had over 200 when i started. Now i have about 15 more. The quality has remained about the same so i guess i am lucky to not have made the addiction worse but it hasn't made it better either so...

Brah, I'd definitely like to see your collection one day!

Brah, I'd definitely like to see your collection one day!
maybe one day. I don't have a display for them so they are pretty much storage boxed up or kind of around 9the ones i use more often). I was thinking of seeing if any of the Hawaii members were interested in a meet up type thing but I'v been pretty busy with work and life so I never really got anything in motion. If any of you Hawaii guys are interested let me know. maybe can hahaha.

Latest Posts

Back