• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Before Oakley??

I had a few random pairs during school days but all went missing by late teens. I later happened upon a pair of Killer Loop which I thought were awesome and continued buying models by that brand until I had eight pairs, I also got three Adidas and a couple of Bloc but then looked in an Oakley cabinet in Moist in 1999 and saw a Leather Mars and a Jet Black Racing Jacket, both having a massive psychological impact on me. I asked the assistant how much the Mars were and she replied "£219", to which I said words to the effect "wow, there is no way I would ever pay that for a pair of sunglasses!". Now, 909 pairs of Oakleys later....and I still have most of that pre Oakley collection, however those are now all in a box in my loft!

Started with the house brand glasses from a local outdoors store, then a pair of Smiths. Ski goggles have always been Smith for me.

For those who started with Oakley Luck U but for those who started with other brands shouldn't be shamed.....but be shamed if U leave Oakley to go to another brand now that Ur eyes have seen the truth.

Unless your Rory Mcilroy.

Never wore sunglasses until Oakley. If I didn't ride my bike and had something fly into my eyes, I would of never worn sunglasses. I only looked at Oakley because of Lance- lol.

Back