• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Ben Spies Sporting MOTOGP Batwolf

yoshi1984

I love working Dispatch
California
I remember seeing this on Oakley.com for a very short time before they sold out i believe. Really really nice, and i've had a really hard time finding them.
Thought the rest of you may like seeing this.

Team Yamaha MotoGP rider Ben Spies. They were a polished black frame, grey polarized lens, and came with those #11 icons which is his bike number.
BAh7CGkKIgo4MDB4MGkLbCsH4c0TTmkIaQNVGwI.jpg

Ya, I saw those on the website. They went on backorder almost immediately. They should be back up around the end of the summer.

BAPD77 you're awesome, I'll keep my eyes open for these in the next month or two.
Let me know when you hear anything :D

They r very nice but i felt they were a little high at 240 for a plain grey polarized lens and just a custom icon. Ill probably wind up getting them, though :-D

yeah that's what kept me from buying them at first. there wasn't a lot of artwork on them. But now that i have a second chance ill snatch these up. Even though the MOTOGP editions may have not had any artwork, i do love that they are part of the MOTO GP series which is an awesome bike series.

Latest Posts

Back