1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Looking to trade off my Bengal Racing Jackets w/ Black Iridium lenses. These bad boys are 100% original, never worn in 10/10 brand new condition all the way around, including lenses, frames, and rubber. No box but I do have a Pro M-Frame Ballistic hard case that I can throw in if the trade is right. Trades only please!

Looking for (but open to any offers)

-Splice
    -Juliets
    -Plate
    -watches

Bengal Racing Jacket (Gen 1) - Black Iridium - IMAG0367.jpg

Bengal Racing Jacket (Gen 1) - Black Iridium - IMAG0369.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    95.8%
    Pm sent

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    PM replied to. Really looking for juliet or splice (not too concerned about box, coin, etc..)

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Gotta love a good DOG

Rating:
    100%
    PM sent

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    No interest in these? Bump...

6. Anonymous

Anonymous X-Metalhead

Rating:
    100%
    if it was a sale maybe. no juliet would go as a trade for these unless it was in less-than-mint shape. and im not letting go of my splices! but damn i love the bengal frame. gj keeping this so mint mate

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Less than mint Juliets would be ok, don't need box or coin or anything. Hell, I could even go without lens, I am just looking for another frame really. If you decide you wanna part with those splices though... lol

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    After lots of interest and some great offers I am trading these and my Blades for some NIB Plasma/Ice Juliets. Thanks everyone!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.