• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Trading Bengal Racing Jacket (Gen 1) - Black Iridium

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Looking to trade off my Bengal Racing Jackets w/ Black Iridium lenses. These bad boys are 100% original, never worn in 10/10 brand new condition all the way around, including lenses, frames, and rubber. No box but I do have a Pro M-Frame Ballistic hard case that I can throw in if the trade is right. Trades only please!

Looking for (but open to any offers)

-Splice
-Juliets
-Plate
-watches

IMAG0367.jpg

IMAG0369.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
Pm sent

PM replied to. Really looking for juliet or splice (not too concerned about box, coin, etc..)

PM sent

No interest in these? Bump...

if it was a sale maybe. no juliet would go as a trade for these unless it was in less-than-mint shape. and im not letting go of my splices! but damn i love the bengal frame. gj keeping this so mint mate

Less than mint Juliets would be ok, don't need box or coin or anything. Hell, I could even go without lens, I am just looking for another frame really. If you decide you wanna part with those splices though... lol

After lots of interest and some great offers I am trading these and my Blades for some NIB Plasma/Ice Juliets. Thanks everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.