• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Best Case For Frogskins?

SMman

I should Work at Oakley
I bought my son a pair of Frogskins and want to get him a case for his birthday. I have access to the large, medium, and soft vault cases. I am thinking the small won't be big enough but I'm not sure which to choose between the medium and large. Thank you for any replies and advice. Cheers :cool-33:

Large:
07-025-750x350_zps1f21d1fe.jpg

Medium:
07-00520Medium20Ballistic20Case-750x350_zpsed20abe4.jpg

I'm not sure what the inside of the medium is. The above picture is the only one on the site. I already have a small soft vault and large carbon fiber case here so maybe I will just wait until the Frogskins arrive and try them in the cases I have. Thanks for the reply.

I bought my son the Aspen Green with Emerald Iridium Frogskins from 6pm.com for $42.99. He wanted an LX model but I couldn't find any deals for a pair.

I don't think you misread Lexkempo because my first post was indeed asking about the small, medium, and large soft vault cases. I only mentioned my carbon fiber case afterwards. I picked one up in Florida for $20 and use it for Fives Squared at the moment.

I will try looking into the square O case Oakley4Life. Thanks for the suggestion.

Here's my son's Frogskins and my carbon fiber case:
2604179-p-MULTIVIEW_zps90efae07.jpg
489a167f2c2e2_zps6f16dee8.jpg

I misread because I thought you had bought Fives for your son... Not Frogs...

Like I said earlier... Frogs are my go to pair and so is the carbon case and they fit very well together... I wouldn't go smaller and the bl carbon is way tougher and more crush proof than the small Kevlar case

Btw nice buy for the kid, I been wanting a pair like those!

Problem with the snap cases is that they can become loose from opening and closing them often. You don't have that problem with the zipper

Good point The Game. My son is digging the metal vaults but I'm still not sure which to choose for his Frogs.

Back