• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Best Formal Oakleys? Something To Suit Up With

For uniform dress, the SI Square Wire 2.0s (wore these to a fallen firefighter's funeral---great for keeping out the sun and hiding the tears of a fallen brother).

For civ. dress, the whiskers are my fav

My favorite for dress is who is this kid hijinx. All black front and super colorful on the sides. Just awesome

I only have a pair of Tightropes for metal frames. However, when I go formal, I still throw on one of my favorites....a pair of flaks. They work for me for formal even though they're a sport frame.

Personally, I like the Pit Boss or C Six for suited up attire, especially the C Six...go Elite!

I'd have to say for formal my top pick would be my matte black/black iridium polarized Splinter's, cause they look damn good from formal to casual.

Next would be my matte black JPM Spike's

And tied with the JPM Spike's would be my matte black/OO iridium polarized Jury's

I'd have to say for formal my top pick would be my matte black/black iridium polarized Splinter's, cause they look damn good from formal to casual.

Next would be my matte black JPM Spike's

And tied with the JPM Spike's would be my matte black/OO iridium polarized Jury's

I too am partial to those exact splinters that you mentioned, sadly I had to give mine up to my uncle
he is very sensitive to light, and there was snow out when I left his ranch last time I visited

Probations for a more professional approach or Holbrooks for a more I'm here to party approach...most of the time it's the Holbrooks for me

Latest Posts

Back