• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Best Formal Oakleys? Something To Suit Up With

Hands down Juliet, pick your version or custom finish from XMan. For a suit, which to me means church or funeral, it's either my custom TIO2 Juliets by XMan, or my polished Juliets. Also check out what the XMAN calls his BLACK TIE finish, my polished Juliets will be converted to it once they get loose. To be honest what you are asking for is opinions and you know what they say about them,

1446506263867_zps5hmgwbc7.jpg

image_zps6mrfj2eo.jpe

Last edited:
With tan/brown suits and outfits, my tungsten/TIP wiretaps are just plain classy. With gray/black suits and outfits, the tightropes look great. But I'm gonna agree with many of you that an awesome overall standby is the Crosshair 2.0, chrome with VR28 lens. The lens has a tiny bit of a rose tint that really sets it apart (think Tony Stark).

Crosshair 2.0 or Square Wire II (New). I cannot think of anything O-Matter that I would wear, &, for me, only X-Squared are the metals that fit right, & they are too aggro ... though the proper Juliet combo is a great metal choice, ... for the "right" face.

Back