• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Best Frames For A Variety Of Sports

I recently switched from the Flak Jackets to the Half Jackets 2.0s. They both are amazing for sports. It's just all about fit and comfort.

I think Flacks are probably the best all around sports frame though I dont own any. I use my radars mostly. Fast jackets I use for everything from running to racquetball if I put the clear lenses in. Jawbones for cycling and running.

Love my flaks and half jacket 2.0s. Use them for anything really. My radarlocks are also a great all around pair. It's really easy to switch the lenses and adapt to whatever is to come. The lens options for those really make it a winner for me.

Thanks for all the helpful advice everyone. I think I'll have to go to the Vault and just try a bunch on. Just yesterday I was playing sand volleyball and it was getting overcast so most people took off their glasses, I changed out the lenses on my Split Jackets. Not long after, I took a hand to the face on a block. Thanks to Oakley and their ingenuity or I may have had a scratched cornea today.

Latest Posts

Back