• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

BEST GIFT EVER!!!!! picture heavy.....

My birthday was yesterday. On Friday the 5th my wife and I go to our usaul haunt BW3'S. We walk in and she had a surprize party for me with a few friends there. Anyway she takes our Ipad and plays me a short Imovie that she made. I watched it and it took me a little bit to figure out what was going on. She has been planning for about a month, she called my boss for time off. She also talked to great people that helped her set it all up. I found out about 9 pm on Friday night that we were flying to Cali the following morning and would be going to Oakley HQ on Monday (my birthday). I have the GREATEST WIFE EVER!!!
We took a tour of the inside of the factory. We saw how they tested the lenses, how they made the lenses, how they etched them, how they dipped them for CF look camo etc. saw how they paint some of the frames. We walked past the CEO' s office. We got to meet and spend some time with Kit K. We had lunch in a private VIP room that is sorta secretive....They also gave us some Birthday gifts which are pictured below....IT WAS AWESOME!!!!! Thank you to ALL that made this come true if you happen to read this post..
DSCF0090_zpsnytxldhc.jpg
DSCF0091_zpsutkfabdn.jpg

Belated Happy Birthday! Congratulations for having an amazing wife that loves you and supports your passion! She is a gem! Second....those are aaaamazing gifts from Oakley! Simply WOW!!!

Latest Posts

Back