• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Best lens for golf??

Prizm golf gets my vote. G30's are pretty good but the prizm golf is great. I think they help reading greens since you can see the direction of the grain easier.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

G30's are good like other's have stated. I have a pair of G40 transitions I've worn once and my eyes can't tell much of a difference in the contrast but they do seem to get darker in full sun which cuts down on the brightness a bit.

I always wear a hat so the visor helps on sunny days where the G30's may not filter out enough light in some cases.

I'm tempted to see how baseball prism works for golf tomorrow if I do I'll let you know. I haven't tried Prism Golf yet but as other's have stated they like them.

Everyone's eyes are slightly different for different reasons, the best is if you can field test different pairs to see what works best for you.

That's not always easy to do so getting advice from other's is always a good option

I have both the G30 Iridium & the Prizm Golf. In my opinion, the Prizm Golf is too rosy and red for golf. The G30 Iridium is perfect as it keeps colors accurate and still blocks the sun. Just my 2 cents

I have both the G30 Iridium & the Prizm Golf. In my opinion, the Prizm Golf is too rosy and red for golf. The G30 Iridium is perfect as it keeps colors accurate and still blocks the sun. Just my 2 cents
This thread is almost 8 years old bud, but thanks for your input.

Back