• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Best Lens To Reduce Blue/green Light?

Thanks for the feedback everyone. I did get a chance to go to Sunglass Hut & Lenscrafters to try on frames. I like the fit of the Batwolf the best, it provides good wrap and vertical protection. Unfortunately the lens color choices are rather limited.

I'm thinking of using Tungsten Iridium Polarized in the Black/Gold Ghost frames. I saw OO BIP available on Oakley Custom but i didn't like that lens tint as much in bright light compared to TIP.

Thanks for the feedback everyone. I did get a chance to go to Sunglass Hut & Lenscrafters to try on frames. I like the fit of the Batwolf the best, it provides good wrap and vertical protection. Unfortunately the lens color choices are rather limited.

I'm thinking of using Tungsten Iridium Polarized in the Black/Gold Ghost frames. I saw OO BIP available on Oakley Custom but i didn't like that lens tint as much in bright light compared to TIP.
not a bad choice either way but personally between them, the OO takes the cake for me, just because theres less "washing" out of colors like you get with tungsten. but maybe thats what you want since it does reduce the violets and blue tints even further..

Latest Posts

Back