• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Best Lighting For Old School Single Wide?

Mine is setup to take a spindle, no diffuser or holes into the case other than the mounting spots for said spindle (4 small thru holes).

Both of my cases are the same...

@del
They had like turnstiles in them... Held a bunch of pairs and the spindle would turn in the case.

This is what the top and bottom have. It takes a turnstyle I believe. Mine is a single wide with 4 drawers in the lower cabinet.

167E5BD0-00B8-47BF-839A-9D75944CB255-4544-000003AF0FFF1945.jpg

It's still got the diffuser built in. Here's what it looks like from the inside:

P1000611.jpg

And from the outside:

P1000612.jpg

I'm not looking for anything flash particularly, just something I can stick on top and have the power cable taped to one of the struts.

Cheers,

Led panel like this 181015260808

This is what the top and bottom have. It takes a turnstyle I believe. Mine is a single wide with 4 drawers in the lower cabinet.

167E5BD0-00B8-47BF-839A-9D75944CB255-4544-000003AF0FFF1945.jpg

4 holes? My idea: High power LED's bolt-on + 12V DC dimmable (aluminum, stainless steel, black, different LED colors & emitting angles, 4000 - 6500K .....)

f2yt2krk.png

On/Off LED switch (hole required)
vandalismussicherer-led.jpg

Do you know of anywhere that has bolt LEDs in a premade package with power supply and whatnot?

I don't much want to solder up a system, I just want a product I can buy and hook up with minimal work. Not much in the mood for DIY right now.

Do you know of anywhere that has bolt LEDs in a premade package with power supply and whatnot?
I don't much want to solder up a system, I just want a product I can buy and hook up with minimal work. Not much in the mood for DIY right now.

I don't know where you can get such a package in the US.
Car / PC equipment stores or search google "bolt led high power" & "12v LED power supply".

Back