• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Best Non-OEM Replacement Oakley Lenses in General

Esscaster

Oakley Expert
Colorado
Hey All,

Still fairly new to the forum and learning about all things X-Metal after having mine for 15 years or so. Looking to get as close to OEM as possible and know they are hard to come by for my R1s, Juliets, and so on. Wondering what we think about in general of the replacement options out there. So far I think the companies out there offering such lenses are Revant, Fuse, and Linegear? But which are the best replacement lenses?

I ordered a set of Linegear lenses but am getting quite frustrated as it seems to be stuck in customs for a quite a while now. I also hear there's some fellows here who custom cut lenses from larger lenses, who might those folks be?

Thanks for all the help, sorry for all the noob questions...

Hey All,

Still fairly new to the forum and learning about all things X-Metal after having mine for 15 years or so. Looking to get as close to OEM as possible and know they are hard to come by for my R1s, Juliets, and so on. Wondering what we think about in general of the replacement options out there. So far I think the companies out there offering such lenses are Revant, Fuse, and Linegear.

I ordered a set of Linegear lenses but am getting quite frustrated as it seems to be stuck in customs for a quite a while now. I also hear there's some fellows here who custom cut lenses from larger lenses, who might those folks be?

Thanks for all the help, sorry for all the noob questions...

yo bro... linegear is the best for aftermarket lenses... but its better to get custom cut lenses from Original oakley donors... you have @InfiniteHero ... @xmetalmaniac ... @MachineHead among others ... for your lenses... for your pairs you could do tune ups (tighten up loss nose bridges) from @THE X-MAN !

has anyone tried the lenses of ebay seller brittanydyanne yet?
they got some nice looking mirror finishes imo but im concerned about the sight through them

The film came off in a week. Absolutely horrible for the money very disappointed Buyer:
l***a ( 4 )
During past month iconFdbkCnvrsB_20x20.gif
Fire Orange Red Polarized Replacement Sunglass Lenses for Oakley Split Jacket (#141530469522)

Cleaned lenses and tint started to come off wont purchase from here again!
another
The coating started to chip off after only having them on for a week
another
Product definitely does not look like it does in the picture. Barely mirrored.

Hey guys
Do the guys that cut the lenses from donor lenses just cut them with a dremel or something like it?
Sorry being a "newbe" im just curious :confused:
Also are big tacos the only lenses to cut juliets from?
Cheers

Last edited:
Back