• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
I haven't any of the Prizim lenses (yet), but do have most of Oakley's other tints.
When I know I'm spending the day on the road in the car, I habitually reach for a non-polarized
Tungsten lens (15% transmission). They are suitable from early morning to late evening.
My car has standard Euro-tint-for-air-conditioning windows, and I don't find polarization necessary in that situation.

wouldn't be my first choice on a summer day here in Vegas.
Subjective, perhaps, but I can tell you I have already seen a difference being able to tell ice from wet/melted roadways, a difference in contrast from cars with dim brake lights, and they are much easier on my eyes at dawn and dusk as the light transitions. I can see how there might be "better" (darker, lower light transmission) options for very bright sun I do not miss my BIPs when wearing these, so for me they are "the best driving lens Oakley has ever made" :)

...and I can't wait until spring to get the trail Prizm for the bike trails!!!

Subjective, perhaps, but I can tell you I have already seen a difference being able to tell ice from wet/melted roadways, a difference in contrast from cars with dim brake lights, and they are much easier on my eyes at dawn and dusk as the light transitions. I can see how there might be "better" (darker, lower light transmission) options for very bright sun I do not miss my BIPs when wearing these, so for me they are "the best driving lens Oakley has ever made" :)

...and I can't wait until spring to get the trail Prizm for the bike trails!!!

That's what I am most interested in, how they do with in and out of light in the tree line on the mountain bike trails.

Back