• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Best Oakley Motocross Goggle?

Brett28

I am Jim Jannard...
New York
Ok so I ride atv's and dirtbikes often and only have an oldschool o frame goggle that's pretty beat and I'd like to let then be hanging off my bass in my room for now. I know the airbrake is probably the best but I'm not looking to spend $200 so my question is, go "o-frame" or "proven"? I am not versed in the goggle world whatsoever and any input would be appreciated.

Unfortunately all the goggles on the vault site are snow goggles, haven't seen an mx goggle on there yet and my local vault has the standard vanilla black/clear o frame but I want something different whether it be a color frame and/or iridium lens.

I ride motocross, and my go to pair is the Crowbar MX. The outrigger strap was the best goggle invention ever in my opinion.

I use the mayhems with laminated tear offs and just recently purchased the airbrake with roll offs for 150 with friends an family wich might be going in still.
Its 200 with rolloffsystem
Its 160 without the rolloff system
They do accept tearoffs and if you want to upgrade to the rolloff system later you can.
Ron

I ride motocross, and my go to pair is the Crowbar MX. The outrigger strap was the best goggle invention ever in my opinion.
I'm gonna look I to that, thanks bro

I use the mayhems with laminated tear offs and just recently purchased the airbrake with roll offs for 150 with friends an family wich might be going in still.
Its 200 with rolloffsystem
Its 160 without the rolloff system
They do accept tearoffs and if you want to upgrade to the rolloff system later you can.
Ron
I have a feeling the f and f is over but I may be wrong, thank you for the input. I'm not usually taking roosts from another rider so I probably won't need the tear offs. How do the rollers affect your field of vision?

Crowbar or mayhem, I have about 3 to 4 pairs of each for motocross that I switch between and they both work well. As OakleyGuru379 mentioned, the outrigger strap is the way to go. Just make sure it fits right in your helmet; you might have to take the nose guard off depending on the fit. I run a Shoei Vfx-w and have no issues with either one.

Crowbar or mayhem, I have about 3 to 4 pairs of each for motocross that I switch between and they both work well. As OakleyGuru379 mentioned, the outrigger strap is the way to go. Just make sure it fits right in your helmet; you might have to take the nose guard off depending on the fit. I run a Shoei Vfx-w and have no issues with either one.
Gotcha, thanks man this is all very helpful

Latest Posts

Back