• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

BEST OF THE BEST: Series 2 - Sports Specific

Flak XLJ. Fits me best plus can also just be worn when not playing sports and you won't look weird like some do in M's when not cycling
I took the term 'sports specific' to mean sports specific. That is, to be worn for sports activity. Hence I chose M-Frame.
Jawbone/RJ wins for looks off the bike - but I don't think that was the question.

The m frame and radarlock are very close to me. The m frame has stood the test of time and offers great coverage with the array of lenses. The frame is very light weight and comfortable. The radarlock fits very nicely and has 2 different size nose pieces. The added benefit of lenses being infused with hydrophobic coating is excellent for sports. Both pairs have the necessary array of lens tints available for any conditions.

Flak Jacket XLJ for me. They get my long service medal...I've been wearing them since '08/'09. I just got a pair of Radars that may unseat my Flaks as my go-to sports pair, but for now, the Flaks reign supreme.

M-frames get my vote. I have wore the same pair for running, softball, and on the range... finally wore out after 5 years. Couldn't imagine that with my flak 2.0 pair, and it doesn't have the field of view the M frame does

Back