• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Where to Buy Cheap Oakley Sunglasses?

oakley_2020

Oakley Beginner
I have a pair of Oakley sunglasses and I want to buy another pair. Since I already have a pair that I like I don't need to buy them from a store in order to try them on before I buy them. Wondering where the best stores to buy Cheap Oakley Sunglasses are? Still looking for authentic/real pairs but would like to get away from paying retail. Any ideas?

Last edited by a moderator:
Oakley.com is obviously the staple. Would recommend checking out the Buying Guide below for a full breakdown. But the best spots are Oakley Vault, which is no longer online - but is owned by Oakley and sells at outlets for deep discounts! The exchange areas here are your other bet especially for rare and sold out items! Can often find some good deals!

Your other options also include the exchange areas here, where you can often find discounted pairs of popular shades at a fraction of the price.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ebay and if you qualify, Oakley SI --- otherwise its the mothership Oakley online store. Don't forget sacalerts.com

You still shouldn't discount brick and mortar, particularly during the Holidays. You can come off with some real good deals from the retail chains. ( Dillards/Sunglass Hut ect)

Last edited:
Back