• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Where to Buy Cheap Oakley Sunglasses?

Best places:
Oakley site
Here
I'm big on major US sports stores (though you expect a specific selection)
6pm is reputable. Resource for MPH's.

Worst places:
A fair share of European (if they even are European) retailers. One exception is @Shade Station.
eBay, if you don't know what you're doing
CL, if you don't know what you're doing
Frank FMJ, you just don't know where those Oakley's have been
That guy who shows up at the end of Little League Baseball games

In all seriousness, my purchases have come from 6pm.com, Oakley.com, and Verizon Points.*

*With an occasional Sunglass Hut and department store buy.

I've used Oakley.com, Cheap & Steap, Ebay (like everyone else... know your stuff before buying), Craiglist (again know your stuff !!) and my favor is the Oakley Vault.... I visit any of them when I'm near one. Just getting started on the Forum, so I'm hoping to start buying here as well...

I will only buy them at Oakley.com site or Oakley Vault. I do this because you can customize them there to your likes and especially on the lenses. Cause you can pick from alot more than normal store.

I like buying them at the Oakley Vault, they always have some pairs cheaper than in the oakley.com, plus you can always find some discontinued models at great prices

not to hijack the thread but what would be a fair price to demand for custom radar´s, never used

I got a lot of them, only purchased for collection purpose, not for use, but i am beginning to think it´s silly to have them just laying in boxes.

Given that Oakley brick and mortar stores periodically run some pretty decent sales, have a lot of you found that it's easiest just to buy from an Oakley brick and mortar store?

Given that Oakley brick and mortar stores periodically run some pretty decent sales, have a lot of you found that it's easiest just to buy from an Oakley brick and mortar store?

All well and good if you like contemporary Oakley gear. However, not so if you prefer more classic styles.

Back