• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Best Place To Work For!!!

fightthefire21

Oakley Beginner
Chicago, IL
If anybody ever gets a chance to work for Oakley, do it!!!! I work for them and it has to be one of the best companies to work for. You get unlimited amount of clothing at a discount plus a very good discount on shades. Something that I am looking forward to is visiting the headquarters in Fort Hill, CA. Not only do they give you a tour of the factory but they also allow you to shop the 3 floor employee only store that they have there!!! Any kind of shade that is in stock is up for grabs. I'm talking Blades, Pitboss, Romeo, Thumps! so yea, get a job there if you get the opportunity :)

I hate to burst your bubble a bit, but the 2 story employee store in Foothill Ranch, Ca does not usually have as much of a selection as your are hoping for. A lot of the newer, rarer, or coveted stuff is not usually in the store. It gets stocked (I feel) more like a cross between a regular Oakley store and a vault store. They send the best stuff to regular Oakley stores first and foremost.

If you work in the building on a consistent basis you might be able to find everything you are looking for. If you visit a few times a year it is more difficult to find things you want.

I am definitely stoked everytime I get out there (usually 4 times a year) but I have never seen a Romeo, Pitboss, Blades, OTT, or any of that at Foothill Ranch that wasn't part of the tour.

P.S. if you are getting the tour try and get Mike Bell, he gives THE BEST TOUR! He was an original Oakley employee/Athlete

I hate to burst your bubble a bit, but the 2 story employee store in Foothill Ranch, Ca does not usually have as much of a selection as your are hoping for. A lot of the newer, rarer, or coveted stuff is not usually in the store. It gets stocked (I feel) more like a cross between a regular Oakley store and a vault store. They send the best stuff to regular Oakley stores first and foremost.

If you work in the building on a consistent basis you might be able to find everything you are looking for. If you visit a few times a year it is more difficult to find things you want.

I am definitely stoked everytime I get out there (usually 4 times a year) but I have never seen a Romeo, Pitboss, Blades, OTT, or any of that at Foothill Ranch that wasn't part of the tour.

P.S. if you are getting the tour try and get Mike Bell, he gives THE BEST TOUR! He was an original Oakley employee/Athlete

One of my managers was just there about a month ago and they definitely had a couple romeo's and pitboss there. Maybe your going at the wrong times.

Maybe he was misinformed, romeo's havent been in production in 8 years. And blades were stopped in '96 unless you're talking about the collectors editions.

Maybe he was talking about the museum?

Back