1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Dmburke42

Dmburke42 Oakley Beginner

Okay I have got my fast jackets almos rebuilt. I have seen a lot.of different brands of polarized xlj lenses. Anyone have any suggestions?

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Dmburke42

A member made me a great deal on another pair of Fast Jackets that came with the black and vr28 lenses. I have the VRs in my old fast jackets. Its been over a year since I have worn them, and glad to get them back on my face, but I think the Spy General Realtrees with Bronze trident polarized lenses have me quite spoiled. I have looked on Ebay of course and actually see where Walleva have a transition XL lens for around $40 but not sure about the quality.

Last edited: 4/3/15
  3. G-901

G-901 Oakley Expert

OEM BIP

4. Dmburke42

Yea Im a fan of OEM...for sure...I think the transition SOLFX lenses are pretty expensive for the fast jackets.lol

5. Jontoad

Jontoad Oakley Expert

out of the Fast Jacket lenses i have i prefer Oakley Deep Blue Polarized.

6. yanki01

yanki01 Oakley Beginner

I had BIP in all my previous Oakleys. when I got the Fast Jackets, I wanted something different and not so dark. I love the OO Red Idirium Polarized as my everyday lenses. Great contrast, brightness and love the color.

Bosoxyacht likes this.