• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Best Prizm Lens For Drone Flying ?

lucozade

Oakley Beginner
Ireland
Hi Guys,

Can you recommend the best tint of Prizm for flying the drone? Im looking something which will help the white frame of the craft pop against the blue sky! Thanks

I would recommend the Prizm Baseball Outfield lens. This lens does not come in every frame though. It was designed to highlight the white baseball against the blue sky. Sounds like the same thing for your needs. I don't have first hand experience with this lens though.

I would recommend the Prizm Baseball Outfield lens. This lens does not come in every frame though. It was designed to highlight the white baseball against the blue sky. Sounds like the same thing for your needs. I don't have first hand experience with this lens though.
I concur.

@lucozade What are you flying? If you are flying line of site anything the forum suggest and is more comfortable to you, eg baseball prizms, but if you are not flying line of site, and you fpv through a screen keep in mind that you need to be able to see your screen too (you might need a light-shield maybe for the screen) and check if your screen can be seen with polarized lenses. Donno your setup. I fly with a Dji product and ipad, usually with a black iridium polarized lenses (because at some point a look directly in the sun, but that depends on what you are filming and how, time of day etc), but the best is to always have a spotter, might sound stupid but it works! Then the question goes to what lenses your spotter needs :p

Back