• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Best Score To Date...

BADNESS

Resident Troublemaker
Vancouver, BC
100_0475.jpg

Came with keys, shelves, 6 metal stands and 6 Aluminium block card holders, and, wait for it...and X Metal Vault :cool:

You would all cry if I told you how much :laugh:

Badness I need to know how badly I missed out today. Otherwise the suspense will destroy me. Does this mean you are going to help a young broke ass university age collector out and give him an awesome deal?? :cool:

Badness I need to know how badly I missed out today. Otherwise the suspense will destroy me. Does this mean you are going to help a young broke ass university age collector out and give him an awesome deal?? :cool:

:lol: So you are assuming that I have a soul? :laugh:

It takes A Lot of man to make those towers look short lmao.
congrat's dude, epic score :) plus with all those goodies, those damn x-metal stands aint cheap.:laugh:

I love those towers, they are sort of a treasure chest of Oakley goodies. ;) ya' never know watcha gunna get.

It takes A Lot of man to make those towers look short lmao.
congrat's dude, epic score :) plus with all those goodies, those damn x-metal stands aint cheap.:laugh:

I love those towers, they are sort of a treasure chest of Oakley goodies. ;) ya' never know watcha gunna get.

Yeah, I felt like I almost stole it...if I wasn't so broke :lol:

Latest Posts

Back