• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Best Selection I Have Ever Seen At A Non Oakley Store.

stevan5150

Oakley Expert
The family and I were walking around downtown new Orleans yesterday and my wife noticed an Oakley tent from across the street .
So we went over to the shop , the tent was just sitting outside the door with nothing under it. So we walk in and good grief they were packed to the brim with Oakley goodness. Off the top of my head from what I remember I saw, first off all three normal style and color of pit bosses and the ugly as sin Ducati model . All of the infinite hero models, crankcases, all x squared, Juliet's , about 15 pairs of jaws and the echelon model and bmx. They had I would guess 6 , 8 foot tall by 5 foot wide display cabinets packed to the max. I don't remember seeing a name on the door or anything it looked like a little hole in the wall joint .

nice, did you end up buying anything?
No but If they would have had the white/jade crankcase then I would have pulled the trigger cause loved how other ones I tried on fit. But also because the wife was with me... I don't like her knowing what I drop cash wise on shades or other hobbies

Out of all of that you would've bought the Crankcase? :laugh:

I would've grabbed the Echelon and BMX Jawbone.

Batwolf said:
Out of all of that you would've bought the Crankcase? :laugh:

I would've grabbed the Echelon and BMX Jawbone.

To each his own, it's the one I want currently and I honestly think the price they charge for the bmx and echelon is ridiculous. IMHO

Back