1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Tags:
  1. Christiangaz777

Christiangaz777 Oakley Beginner

Guys can you help me which of these suit me better? I have taken front and side pics Best suited Oakleys for me - INxo1eo.jpg Best suited Oakleys for me - GNzGeRO.jpg , Best suited Oakleys for me - hNeezSf.jpg , Best suited Oakleys for me - F7opX55.jpg , Best suited Oakleys for me - v0iSOdM.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Christiangaz777

Cheers. Garry

3. katelens

katelens Oakley Beginner

Third one, sunglasses with mirror lenses

4. Christiangaz777

I was told to stay away from mirrored lenses. Do you mean the ones in my profile pic? They are warm grey which are fine. Just not convinced about the size of the glasses.

Would I be better off going halfway and getting polarized iridium? As I love the greens, blues, blacks and metal like tints. I at least want to be seen a little bit.

Selling my fuel cells due to tint, and also selling the Gascans just cant find the case

5. Christiangaz777

Im looking at black gascans, and possibly batwolfs

6. Lexkempo

Lexkempo Frog Fanatic

They all look too big ... Your complexion is too pale for a white frame ...

Try Frogskins, Enduros, Gascan S (hard to find), Twoface, Sliver F (or non F) Carbon Blades ... All which might fit you bettrr

SMman and Wavecloud like this.
  7. Christiangaz777

Do you think the Holbrooks are way too big? Im selling my fuel cells and gascans. The Holbrook are my faves. Ive been told they dont look too bad maybe the nose could fit better. What about Jupiter Squared, Garage Rock, Turbine, Chainlink, Crankshaft, Oil Rig, Breadbox, Big Taco or fives squared? Or alternatives. Its easy for someone to say down to personal preference but I am looking for the right style as well as look

8. Christiangaz777

Or rather right shape than look

9. Christiangaz777

I dont really like the alternating colours on the two face

10. jdd32

jdd32 X Metal Workshop

IMHO all those frames look too big on you. But if you dig that style, then make sure you don't have a large space between your temple and the arms. I saw a guy on the train the other day with his Big Taco on, it was so over-sized for him that you can literally put a finger or two between the gap of his temple and the arm of the Big Taco.

Have you tried other pairs that are not square in shape? Or did you like the squarish ones? I reckon round lenses would look good on you