• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Best suited Oakleys for me

Christiangaz777

Oakley Beginner
Guys can you help me which of these suit me better? I have taken front and side pics
INxo1eo.jpg
GNzGeRO.jpg
hNeezSf.jpg
F7opX55.jpg
v0iSOdM.jpg

I was told to stay away from mirrored lenses. Do you mean the ones in my profile pic? They are warm grey which are fine. Just not convinced about the size of the glasses.

Would I be better off going halfway and getting polarized iridium? As I love the greens, blues, blacks and metal like tints. I at least want to be seen a little bit.

Selling my fuel cells due to tint, and also selling the Gascans just cant find the case

Do you think the Holbrooks are way too big? Im selling my fuel cells and gascans. The Holbrook are my faves. Ive been told they dont look too bad maybe the nose could fit better. What about Jupiter Squared, Garage Rock, Turbine, Chainlink, Crankshaft, Oil Rig, Breadbox, Big Taco or fives squared? Or alternatives. Its easy for someone to say down to personal preference but I am looking for the right style as well as look

IMHO all those frames look too big on you. But if you dig that style, then make sure you don't have a large space between your temple and the arms. I saw a guy on the train the other day with his Big Taco on, it was so over-sized for him that you can literally put a finger or two between the gap of his temple and the arm of the Big Taco.

Have you tried other pairs that are not square in shape? Or did you like the squarish ones? I reckon round lenses would look good on you

Latest Posts

Back