• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Best suited Oakleys for me

I prefer the squarish ones. For oval shape face they are supposed to be the best. I dunno. I cant fit my finger in the nose of my Holbrooks. Im not convinced they are all too big for me. What about half jacket? Not too keen on them but maybe better fit for me right?

I have this app now which scans your face in real time and you can choose brands and styles will try when I get home

I suggest you go to your local O store and try out a few styles to see what works for you. There's no hard and fast rule on what works and what doesn't. At the end of the day it's a personal preference, and only you can make that decision :)

Try straight jacket,fast jacket,half jacket or flak jacket as they're all a smaller frame..you could also try Maybe a square wire or something similar

Try straight jacket,fast jacket,half jacket or flak jacket as they're all a smaller frame..you could also try Maybe a square wire or something similar

Have to agree with this right here. Any of these Jackets would probably suit you well. Have you considered maybe an X Squared if you really like the square frames? A little pricey, but money well spent.

I'm sorry guys but I couldn't help it. First thing that came into my mind was this exact scene.....

1381932986.jpg

Funny clip here:

I am a big fan of Fives Squared as well. Very comfortable and should fit you better. I wear them often, as well as Straight and Flak Jackets.

Back