• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Best Time Bomb 2 (Red) Price?

Avenger2013

Oakley Beginner
I know several folks here in this forum get great discounts on Oakley products. Unfortunately, I am not one of them. I am in the Air Force and am looking for a Time Bomb 2 watch (red version). What is the best price for a new Time Bomb 2 has anyone seen? I am trying to figure out what I should "shoot for" price wise.

Along those same lines, what is the best price for a good condition used one too?

Thanks for your help!

Last edited:
I used to see them in the 12-1500 range, but now they seem to all be 2000+. I think there are no more at Oakley either.

There's one on eBay right now for 1500. The guy also apparently just had a new band installed. That's the cheapest I've seen one. I'm not sure it comes with the original box, but it is a good deal.

Actually, you can buy one brand new at Classwatch.com still. They had a few in stock a couple weeks ago. They drop-ship their watches straight from Oakley.

There's one on eBay right now for 1500. The guy also apparently just had a new band installed. That's the cheapest I've seen one. I'm not sure it comes with the original box, but it is a good deal.
If there's no box I'd be wary of a fake. They are out there.

If there's no box I'd be wary of a fake. They are out there.
Yeah, it blows me away how folks are making replica TBII's. It's a very meticulously made piece, and hard to distinguish between the real/replica ones.

I have sent a couple of messages to the seller and have not been replied to. I am pretty skeptical...