• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Best Way To Compensate For Crooked Ears?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frosty

Oakley Beginner
I've placed an order for custom radarlock path's and I'll be picking them up on Friday.

I tried them in the store on Monday and noticed that there is a slight crookedness to them when I look in the mirror due to my left ear being slightly lower.

I looked at the stems/arms as well as the nose bridge of the radarlock's and they seem pretty rigid and unalterable.

Are there any tweaks or adjustments to make the frames level?

If you tilt your head to the one side they should look okay ;)

Have the patrons in the store help you with the frames. There are minor adjustments that they can make.

Haha, thanks for the responses. I'll speak with rep to see if he can adjust them.

See if they're comfortable to wear not sitting on the ear. I wear most pairs slightly above my ears, not actually making contact where ear height would come into play.

Please post your custom Radarlock Pics or Video here i would really love to see it :D

See if they're comfortable to wear not sitting on the ear. I wear most pairs slightly above my ears, not actually making contact where ear height would come into play.

I don't remember if they were tight enough on the sides that they wouldn't slide down to my ears eventually. My head's fairly narrow so I'll see if I can get the stems tightened.

Please post your custom Radarlock Pics or Video here i would really love to see it :D

I actually got lucky. My frame is apparently a special edition carbon fibre radarlock (it seems more matte and less glossy than a regular carbon fibre pattern) that somebody did not want (weird I know). The lens are the Path design with polarized black iridium and the second one as persimmon.

Status
Not open for further replies.