• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Best Wednesday Ever!

Oakster

I am Jim Jannard...
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Canada
Seemed like a really long road trip especially knowing what was waiting for me at home. Too bad I'm only in town for a couple hours than back out... had just enough time to snap the pics of what was waiting for me. Pretty good haul.

Pic #1 - Starting with the best. Pretty self explanatory. Freakin exciting. One OTT with box, one without. Jordan Romeo, no box, but with X Metal vault.
DSC04849.jpg

Pic #2 - Splice with box in 10/10 condition. Got a coin holder. New display piece that's designed for slat wall.
DSC04850.jpg

Pic #3 - Didn't unbox them as time is precious. Kozik, Chantry, Propaganda, Pimple. Eye jacket in my favourite colour. Condition is average but it's still a welcome addition to the case.
DSC04850.jpg

Hopefully in the next couple weeks I can revamp the cases and get some more pics. Have a few that aren't up. Picked up the DC Frog today and have the other 2 waiting. Will also hopefully finish off max fear and IH shortly. Ye Ol collection is coming pretty good these days. Just need to find some Mars Leather!!!

Latest Posts

Back