• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Better Late Than Never

dr1ver_eight

I should Work at Oakley
Premium Member
NC
Hey Everyone from Charlotte, NC!!! I've been lurking around on the forum for a little over a month now and have failed to drop by and post an intro, so I figured that I better get to it. I tried to update my profile with a list of my collection, but maybe I'm a bit too "wordy" because it all wouldn't fit. I'm going to attempt to post some pics in the collection section to pick up where the text cut off...Thanks to all the people that make and make up the forum!!!

Hey Everyone from Charlotte, NC!!! I've been lurking around on the forum for a little over a month now and have failed to drop by and post an intro, so I figured that I better get to it. I tried to update my profile with a list of my collection, but maybe I'm a bit too "wordy" because it all wouldn't fit. I'm going to attempt to post some pics in the collection section to pick up where the text cut off...Thanks to all the people that make and make up the forum!!!

Good to have you. Let's see some pictures of your collection