1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Ok forum member Ralph Marshall hooked me up with a complete red rubber Ducati set at a phenomenal price for my first gen serialized Ducati Juliets ..went way above and beyond for me . Do not hesitate to deal such a good person .Thank you

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Good deal, lets see pics of Ducati.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Glad to help out, man. Get those pics up for us when you can! :cool-33:

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I will when I get the glasses should be here Friday according to ups tracking number. it's my first pair I am very excited..I know I needed new rubber kit so I was preemptive in getting rubbers once I realized red is a very hard color to get

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Got them from a forum member on here no box or coin but comes with a metal vault with X on it too :)