1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I am all praise to Leglessracing for allowing me the pleasure and honour of capturing from him the following:-

Frogskins - Artisan Summer - 1-866 Concept Studio/Project 453, complete including paint pot and magnetic poster.

The deal was done in a very pleasant manner over a few message exchanges, which resulted in business good for us both. Meeting him in person to receive this monster made the transaction even more special for me...Marc, it was a pleasure for me to have met you and your family, thank you so much for giving me this opportunity.

I would more than welcome any deal on Frogskins I still need...I would love more Concept Studio, so if you have one and ever want to let go, please consider me as an option.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest Staff Member

Rating:
    100%
    That's a beautiful one you got. Marc is a great guy too. Congrats

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.