1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Land of the Gods and ....Molon Lave

Rating:
    100%
    Marc was so kind to order for me a pair of Jupiter Fuel cells from a German e-shop.He received them for me and included in the package a pair of emerald lenses for my Hijinxs and a bonus polished black icons.All of the items received in mint condition and extremely well packed.Marc was informing me all the way through the transaction and he shipped them right away.Needless to say that his an awesome member and guy to deal with.Thanks Marc for everything.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    glad to hear that the community is helpful. i think that is what makes this a good site to be at. Lots of knowledge and help.. good to hear!!!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Glad you got your stuff Stavros, will leave feed back in a minute. Don't hesitate if there is something else on your wish list.
    Needless to say that you are always welcome.

Anonymous likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.