• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Deal Between Rays And Subysti2007

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
So true, it is a lesson i learned the hard way as well. But it worked out in the end, and from then on, NEVER as f and f. If the seller will not accept as goods, then i simply find it as shady and back off. A legit seller will not mind payment as goods. On the other hand, there are scam buyers as well that take advantage of the buyer protection...but as a buyer, it is as goods or no deal...

Some people reacted to this post.
Wow hope this gets resolved thats one of the reason i dont deal with overseas as much as i could as for youre refund i hope you get it but sending f and f not in youre favor unfortunately as for me personally i only deal with a few select trusted members otherwise if in doubt i dont mind paying that fee for security.

F&F vs +4% to me is a matter of vetting and trust. For most folks I will add the 4% (not 3%, as previously mentioned) for the first couple of deals - especially if it is over a couple of hundred dollars and/or I do not know them. At the same time if I don't know them well enough or they don't have the rep, they are not vetted, then it is really no different than dealing with a total stranger on eBay. It is a bad situation, it sucks, no doubt - but this is why you have to take the time to get to know folks. I have had at least a dozen folks reach out to me - from where? who are you? Call me... let's talk... And we do - sometimes for a few minutes, sometimes for an hour or more. Sometimes its hard to read between the lines in a forum chat, but if you have good interpersonal communication skills and take the time to get to know some of these folks you can weed out the weeds and the grass will be much greener in the fields of deals.

@marcus right on you are one of the trusted members here I would not hesitate to make a deal with you anytime bro

4% or above for paypal fees is fine by me but here as the seller being known for 100% feedback and i not only just read the number but also read the seller selling threads and words from feedback including the person as a buyer and that's decided is it safe or not
and after interact with many members here that will not replying a message that just want to ask "can i get more information regarding....or knowing that.... and bla...bla , i just keep it simple if i want to buy it or not.

and what i learned here the seller thinks i'm from the 3rd world country that using a computer from a booth stall that doesn't know what it is USPS or PayPal and making silly excuses without proofing

damn another case
hey man you still not pay me for my watch stand until now

subyisti1_zps3c88b97e.jpg
subyisti2_zps34ba2d56.jpg
subyisti3_zps363eed75.jpg
another damn reason
until now you never sent me your payment

Seems like this guy has been gifted of all different sorts of excuses, rule of trade is simple. You get paid you ship, cannot ship for any reason at least have the decency to refund the buyer's payment.

Is there a rule on this sort of users to be blocked on selling from OF? Say after 3 complaints your acct get apprehended I.e. suspension, warning, etc?

To take action, such as banning someone you generally need to have evidence, and even at that it only provides a workaround for the current issue and not a solution for the problem [people].

The problem returns... On the forum(s), eBay, CL, anywhere... ban them and they will come back as someone else, another identity... Some sellers/liars/thieves do that on eBay habitually. What's a mod to do?

Consider that the feedback for this user WAS 100%... And the big picture - been around a while, a number of messages, trophy points, etc... time in. Some of the BS and noise could be legit, unfortunately most of us have probably experienced a little bit of BS turning into a full range of finely tuned lies.

I threw in my $.02 earlier in this thread - trust but verify - and when in doubt - DON'T!

I'm not taking any sides here, just pointing out the obvious - something spun out, it went sideways and now its probably a total loss, if not from a monetary perspective, for the rep of the offender. Is it wrong - Yes, but what can be done at this point that really fixes any of this?

Again, it is the Buyers choice to F&F - not add the 4%, if you don't want insurance don't get into an accident - or get pulled over... Be careful and watch your speed. Remember you're not the only driver on the road that may be in a hurry - or dire need - to get where they are going quickly, to get paid, etc... that other driver on the road may be headed down a one way dead end street.

Best of luck to all involved, still hopeful?

1) Any transactions discussed/performed in the Oakley Exchange are the responsibility of the buyers and sellers. Oakley Forums is not responsible for any purchases/transactions performed or discussed in this forum.

2) Because we are not involved in any transactions performed on this site, we can only recommend, a safe way to perform transactions. Our recommendation, is once you have the transaction planned out, have the seller go to Ebay.com, and create a posting for the items for the agreed price. The buyer can than immediately go on and buy the item. This way the buyer and seller are both protected by Ebay. This is just a recommendation of a way to perform safe transaction. You may perform than in any way you see fit.

Plus this disclaimer.

what is happening to the forum members?! subysti was a stand up member and a long time member with a great track record...why change for the worse for a couple of hundred bucks? not worth having your credibility stained IMO....sorry rays and dragonforce. again, guys, just pay the paypal fees. less worries.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back