1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Some 2 weeks ago Redcoat offered a pair of X-metal/BI mars for sale or trade with a pair of Juliet.
    I offered a pair of later edition Plasma/Ice Juliet in good condition and we agreed on a deal.
    Yesterday I received the package from Redcoat and the contents, I am very happy to say, was even more exiting than promised :lolsign:
    A very nice pair of Mars in extremely good condition with paperwork and extra orbitals...

It was a pleasure dealing with Redcoat - everything went smooth - fast shipping and item even better than anticipated. THANK YOU VERY MUCH.....:)
    PS would have posted this yesterday - but I broke my foot running, so now I have the next 4 weeks searching for new deals, while I rest on the couch ;)

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Likewise Jacob, I too am very pleased and happy with my Juliets. Hope we can trade again in the future. Everything was better than described. Best wishes and speedy recovery on your foot.
    Cheers

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Thanks my friend :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.