• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Between The Oakley Fast Jacket And The Flak Jacket, Which Fits Like The Radar Path Frame?

Fancy Cat

Oakley Beginner
I have a pair of radar paths that i love but after about 2 years its really beat up so I plan on getting something different. Right now I'm trying to decide between a pair of flak jackets or fast jackets. Between these two, which fits more like the radar path frame? Which is more snug?

Neither fit like the radar path. The flaks would be an excellent alternative and have a greater selection of lenses

The fast jacket fits much more snug than the flak in my opinion, therefore to me it's more similar to the snug fit of the radar.

I have a pair of radar paths that i love but after about 2 years its really beat up so I plan on getting something different. Right now I'm trying to decide between a pair of flak jackets or fast jackets. Between these two, which fits more like the radar path frame? Which is more snug?
I prefer the fit of the Fast Jacket over the Flak and Half Jacket any day of the week. The Fast jacket and the Radar are two of my most often worn frames. The fit on the the lens selections for the Fast Jacket are always consistent as well because of the switch-lock feature. Where as my Half Jacket for example, the fit is inconsistent between factory lenses, some are snug and others one or both lenses have a slight wobble when not worn. The Fast jacket has a core of the most popular lenses with 19 options, so not quite the 30 of the Flak there are plenty to cover most peoples needs.

Fasts fit way to big for me i was able to fit flak inside fast .. Has there neen a change in width in a year?

Back