• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

BEWARE: Ebay/Paypal Screen Name BUHLAYZ...He Is A Fraud....Christopher Isbell!

• Thread starter Deleted member 24
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24

He is the jerk that bought my Trons, replaced with fakes and returned me fakes keeping the originals! His name is Christopher Isbell and ebay SN IS BUHLAYZ!

He is the jerk that bought my Trons, replaced with fakes and returned me fakes keeping the originals! His name is Christopher Isbell and ebay SN IS BUHLAYZ!

That is a damn shame!!!!! I have put his screen name on my Ebay block bidder list. Forum members should list him this way also, so they don't taken. I am truly sorry this occured to you......

Sorry to hear that. I have had problems on E-bay too. They side with the buyer all the time. Thanks for the warning. Let's hope those people do not get on here.

Ya, I appreciate the kind words. I've been asked to supply a police report to process the appeal so hopefully that will result in me at least getting my money back!

I am always amazed when I see blue Monster Pups on Ebay or something that doesn't exist...these folk should be shut down for sure

Sorry to heard BAPD, It always happens to the best of us eh?

I've been scammed many times on ebay in the past, so I make sure i research the buyer before buying something these days. Not to say you didn't of course.

I always check their feedback carefully and make sure to read all the negative and neutral feedback (if any).

BTW, Paypal never sided with me. It was all my work that got the glasses back. I still would say it's not a good idea to do business with this guy! He only sent them back because he found out I was a police officer and it wasn't going to go away.

Back