1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. jiveSEVEN

jiveSEVEN I Should Work at Oakley...

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Frogskins

Frogskins Oakley Expert

Cool link ... always nice to dream!

3. jk-27

jk-27 Moderator Premium Member

Yeah, spotted these in the other thread. It's pretty hard to tell how they look as the pics in the auctions are just front on. When they say distressed I'm thinking they mean a little like the Union Jack or Old Glory? Hard to know, but these are very, very unique.

4. jonoyong

jonoyong Inside Outlaw. Staff Member Premium Member

but to be honest, i think it's something Chop can pull off. now, if the etched lenses were on the Frogs as well......

5. qBan

qBan The Hijinxer

not that im interested (or have the money) but how come the OTT is not on the list to bid?

6. TheOakleyConnoissuer

TheOakleyConnoissuer Oakley Beginner

^ i think its being given away. look on the oakley frontpage, its something about Beyond reason

7. atrain

atrain O-Forums Boss of Bosses

Man to win those would be awesome.......im sure anyone would LOVE to have that as thier Holy Grail to thier collection. Would sell for a lot.

8. jk-27

jk-27 Moderator Premium Member

As far as I understand it there will be 3 separate bidding sessions over 3 seperate weeks, and the OTT will be the last week (gold/silver/bronze) probably to tie in with the final week of the Olympics.

9. jonoyong

jonoyong Inside Outlaw. Staff Member Premium Member

wouldn't like to see folks trying to make profits on charity pieces. not cool and definitely not in the spirit of charity.

10. AtmosPlease?

AtmosPlease? Oakley Beginner

Gotta disagree charity makes there money as soon as the auction ends. They lose nothing if the shades get sold for more later down the road. People pay more for some of the livestrong stuff.