• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

BHarry's 1K

OMGOSH!

I knew you had some great pieces, but I didn't know that you had so many!

Yeah, it took you a while to get to 1,000; however, it will start to mount now... I can hardly wait to see what's next in your collection!

Also, your beard is EPIC! I've been wanting to say that for a while.

Congrats on ur 1k and man u have amazing collection there.Always enjoy ur posts.Besides ur sick shades collection i really love the display case on the left. i have zero knowledge on cases but its a killer one.Keep up man;)

OMGOSH!

I knew you had some great pieces, but I didn't know that you had so many!

Yeah, it took you a while to get to 1,000; however, it will start to mount now... I can hardly wait to see what's next in your collection!

Also, your beard is EPIC! I've been wanting to say that for a while.

Ha ha, thank you! Unfortunately the days are getting longer, which means the hair and beard will soon be getting shorter. Fortunately that means more time for Oakleys!:beach:

Congrats on ur 1k and man u have amazing collection there.Always enjoy ur posts.Besides ur sick shades collection i really love the display case on the left. i have zero knowledge on cases but its a killer one.Keep up man;)
I appreciate the kind words :drinks:. That case is actually a convert, but I really like it!

Should I…(I did)

Congrats!

@BHarry

thank you for sharing!!!
welcome in the K-club . . .

Thank you very much! :drinks:

Back