• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

big bopper's tower score!

Come on ...... and what is in the second drawer?
After such a steal you must have a very bad conscience. :wink:

Thanks guys, it was one of those 'right place. right time, right seller' moments that happens all too rarely!

Come on ...... and what is in the second drawer?
After such a steal you must have a very bad conscience. :wink:

Sadly it was empty save for the promo cards, given the score I was half hoping there'd be a mint, boxed TiO2 or 24k in there! :wink:

I have got some thoughts about alleviating my conscience, hopefully to the benefit of the forum members and charity but more of that later!

Cheers,

NICE score, I see a couple cards there I dont have, might inquire on those later! I love the shelf tower, it doesnt seem to get much respect!

NICE score, I see a couple cards there I dont have, might inquire on those later! I love the shelf tower, it doesnt seem to get much respect!

I was looking at the shelf tower earlier and think it might be a future mod project to turn it into something more sunglass-friendly. It'll definitely take a door, then either flat LED lights on the 'roof' of each shelf or replace them with acrylic.

Fk me! Good score, bopper.
Agh! Why does no-one local to me ever sell a ridiculous amount of Oakley gear for a tonne? :laugh:

Back