• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

BIG Brother Romeo 1 Arrived!

Pare congrats! I've always wanted to try R1s but I was scared of buying bigger frames before so I went with the Juliet during college... Now I think I like bigger frames more...

Salamat pare! By today's standard, R1 doesn't look that big anymore. Here is a photo comparison I took inside a store pitting R1 vs Jury distressed.
4b98878ffc67cef4fcd6097ba5813430.jpg

Yeah, before I thought Juliets were a perfect match with my face, then after buying a new pair of Juliet carbons, it felt a little small. So when I tried my PB2 yesterday those felt big but I loved them. I guess I got used to rayban aviators. So now i'm just looking for XS or R1. It's just hard to scour for these 2 ones... Majority of the stores I call carry Juliets but not these 2.

Yeah, before I thought Juliets were a perfect match with my face, then after buying a new pair of Juliet carbons, it felt a little small. So when I tried my PB2 yesterday those felt big but I loved them. I guess I got used to rayban aviators. So now i'm just looking for XS or R1. It's just hard to scour for these 2 ones... Majority of the stores I call carry Juliets but not these 2.

Exactly pare. That's why my first xmetal 10 yrs ago was the x metal xx...bigger than Juliet but smaller than Romeo. But eventually had to scratch an itch and pulled the trigger on R1. R1 vs x metal Xx
756F2846-A0A7-480F-9C85-F3AA6504B421-280-0000002A9422D061.jpg

just dont slide the stems through your head, instead place first the tip at the back of your ear. then just slide down the frame to your nose bridge. That way you wont put stress on the lenses...

Damn. I read this and now I think I we need to make this a sticky! Makes perfect sense but I never would have thought to do it. Now that is the only way I put my X Metals on!

just dont slide the stems through your head, instead place first the tip at the back of your ear. then just slide down the frame to your nose bridge. That way you wont put stress on the lenses...

U know what, this doesnt apply to dude with longer hair Or woman with long hair..true story ga ha

U know what, this doesnt apply to dude with longer hair Or woman with long hair..true story ga ha

True... Would love to see a gal rocking an R1! Just like a girl wearing a rolex sub...cool

Back