• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Big Deal

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Big deal, Oil Rigs, Antix, Hijinx

1. Chantry Hijinx - LNIB. Never worn outside. No scratches etc. Box and bag etc are included.

2. Mambo Antix - LNIB. Never worn outside. No scratches etc. Box, figurine, bag. two issues - figurine's hand broke off. See pictures. Not a huge deal but box has label peeled off.

3. Frost blue Oil Rigs. Small scratch on lens. See picture. Custom box etc included. Other than that, they're perfect.

Picture008-1.jpg

Picture007-1.jpg

Picture009-2.jpg

Picture006-1.jpg

Picture005-1.jpg

Picture004-1.jpg

Picture003-1.jpg

Picture002-2.jpg

Picture001-1.jpg

See page for updated pricing.

Some people reacted to this post.
Wow, those are some nice ones up for sale! Prices seem pretty fair for the condition of everything. Too bad i'm out of O-funds for a while...I'm sure these won't last long.

I agree with bad fishy very nice pieces if I had some money left I would consider picking some of these up. I'm saving money for newer releases and a couple older ones I want.

Pretty high for Mambo..just my 2 cents though

Wow, if I wasnt a flat broke student I would take them all!! Good luck with the sale!

What are the prices?

price tags are under the pics in his post!

OH! Haha thanks nerd.

Username Hidden said:
Pretty high for Mambo..just my 2 cents though

And that's cool but please keep negative posts to yourself. If you'd like to make me a lower offer, feel free to pm me. This is a group of versed individuals that clearly know the products and their current values.

in the last picture is that the mark from the description on the lens from the Oil Rig or is it just a reflection?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back