1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    96.9%
    Big deal, Oil Rigs, Antix, Hijinx

1. Chantry Hijinx - LNIB. Never worn outside. No scratches etc. Box and bag etc are included.

2. Mambo Antix - LNIB. Never worn outside. No scratches etc. Box, figurine, bag. two issues - figurine's hand broke off. See pictures. Not a huge deal but box has label peeled off.

3. Frost blue Oil Rigs. Small scratch on lens. See picture. Custom box etc included. Other than that, they're perfect.

Big Deal - Picture008-1.jpg

Big Deal - Picture007-1.jpg

Big Deal - Picture009-2.jpg

Big Deal - Picture006-1.jpg

Big Deal - Picture005-1.jpg

Big Deal - Picture004-1.jpg

Big Deal - Picture003-1.jpg

Big Deal - Picture002-2.jpg

Big Deal - Picture001-1.jpg
    See page for updated pricing.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Wow, those are some nice ones up for sale! Prices seem pretty fair for the condition of everything. Too bad i'm out of O-funds for a while...I'm sure these won't last long.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I agree with bad fishy very nice pieces if I had some money left I would consider picking some of these up. I'm saving money for newer releases and a couple older ones I want.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pretty high for Mambo..just my 2 cents though

5. Anonymous

Anonymous African in the United Kingdom

Rating:
    100%
    Wow, if I wasnt a flat broke student I would take them all!! Good luck with the sale!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Gascan Addict

Rating:
    100%
    What are the prices?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest Staff Member

Rating:
    100%
    price tags are under the pics in his post!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Gascan Addict

Rating:
    100%
    OH! Haha thanks nerd.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    96.9%
    And that's cool but please keep negative posts to yourself. If you'd like to make me a lower offer, feel free to pm me. This is a group of versed individuals that clearly know the products and their current values.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest Staff Member

Rating:
    100%
    in the last picture is that the mark from the description on the lens from the Oil Rig or is it just a reflection?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.