1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. C.Moore

C.Moore Oakley Beginner

I have a pretty decent size melon and my current collection consist of gascans, fuelcell, antix, hijinx and the crankcase. I'm looking to add a few pairs to my collection but I cant go no smaller than the crankcase in sizing, after a few hours they start feeling tight and I have to swap out for a bigger pair. I dont have any oakley dealers within a two hour drive so hopefully you guys can help me out. I have a custom pair of ep 2's ordered up and looking forward to them coming in.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Ecko

Ecko Team RamRod Staff Member Premium Member

I would suggest EP or EP2 but you already have one in route.

3. s3sunruh

s3sunruh Oakley Collector

I would try the offshoot. I really like how it fits me personally from the pair I've tried on. I know some find it a bit blah, and the color options are limited, but I personally think they look pretty slick.

4. marc2040

marc2040 Guest

Tens and Scalpels should fit you as well.

5. C.Moore

C.Moore Oakley Beginner

I really liked the offshoot as well, I custom ordered my ep 2's with a matte black frame, black iridium polarized lense with the chrome O. Pretty similar in style to my crankcase but I like the bigger frame of the ep 2

6. Disposer

Disposer Oakley Beginner

Ive got a big head and I like the Dispatch 1 & 2 & Pit Bull.

7. Rustpot

Rustpot M Frame Lover Premium Member

It's a really hard judgement to make. If both the Crankcase and Hijinx fit you well you'll likely be able to pull off a good majority of frames. Without being able to judge how the different sized frames look we can suggest stuff, but it'll just be a list of WAG.

8. OakleyGuru379

OakleyGuru379 What is that thing?!

Batwolfs bro. They rock.

9. dr.chop

dr.chop Oakley Expert

Tacos man...Crankcase is tiny, I am working on one now...Way smaller than Fuelie...I hate the Taco name, but a killer fit...

10. Mountain King

Mountain King Oakley Beginner

The Pit Boss II are a good size fit. :)