• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Big Frame Options

C.Moore

Oakley Beginner
I have a pretty decent size melon and my current collection consist of gascans, fuelcell, antix, hijinx and the crankcase. I'm looking to add a few pairs to my collection but I cant go no smaller than the crankcase in sizing, after a few hours they start feeling tight and I have to swap out for a bigger pair. I dont have any oakley dealers within a two hour drive so hopefully you guys can help me out. I have a custom pair of ep 2's ordered up and looking forward to them coming in.

I would suggest EP or EP2 but you already have one in route.

I would try the offshoot. I really like how it fits me personally from the pair I've tried on. I know some find it a bit blah, and the color options are limited, but I personally think they look pretty slick.

I really liked the offshoot as well, I custom ordered my ep 2's with a matte black frame, black iridium polarized lense with the chrome O. Pretty similar in style to my crankcase but I like the bigger frame of the ep 2

It's a really hard judgement to make. If both the Crankcase and Hijinx fit you well you'll likely be able to pull off a good majority of frames. Without being able to judge how the different sized frames look we can suggest stuff, but it'll just be a list of WAG.

I have a pretty decent size melon and my current collection consist of gascans, fuelcell, antix, hijinx and the crankcase. I'm looking to add a few pairs to my collection but I cant go no smaller than the crankcase in sizing, after a few hours they start feeling tight and I have to swap out for a bigger pair. I dont have any oakley dealers within a two hour drive so hopefully you guys can help me out. I have a custom pair of ep 2's ordered up and looking forward to them coming in.
Tacos man...Crankcase is tiny, I am working on one now...Way smaller than Fuelie...I hate the Taco name, but a killer fit...

Latest Posts

Back