• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Big Head Help!

SCSU74

Oakley Beginner
Hey all, I'm looking at my next purchase and it is down to the fuel cell and switch. I currently own a pair of batwolfs and they fit really well if not a touch on the small side (side to side, light squeeze). I like how big the lenses are as I have a large face/head. I wear a size 8 hat :)

Curious how the fuel cell and switch would compare size wise. I'm planning on buying the steel flag version with Molan Labe inscribed on the stems, both are around $110 so price is a push. Strictly looking for size feedback, thanks!

Size 7 3/4 here. Have 6 Fuel Cells and like them. Just tried on a Style Switch today for the first time and it seemed to fit pretty decent too. You'd probably be OK with either one.

Thanks for the reply! The fuel cells and batwolfs are pretty similar right? From looking at photos the only difference I can see is the type of lens.

I've never owned a Batwolf but tried a couple on tonight. Most people say the Batwolf is a tad narrower in the stems, which I'd agree with.

Oh awesome, that's the only downside I could find about the BW they are a little tight in the stems. Is the front pretty similar as far as size?

Batwolfs are bigger than both. I fit well in BWs, fuel cells fit me ok, switches too small.

Latest Posts

Back