1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. SCSU74

SCSU74 Oakley Beginner

Hey all, I'm looking at my next purchase and it is down to the fuel cell and switch. I currently own a pair of batwolfs and they fit really well if not a touch on the small side (side to side, light squeeze). I like how big the lenses are as I have a large face/head. I wear a size 8 hat :)

Curious how the fuel cell and switch would compare size wise. I'm planning on buying the steel flag version with Molan Labe inscribed on the stems, both are around $110 so price is a push. Strictly looking for size feedback, thanks!

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. pistolpetefan23

pistolpetefan23 Oakley Expert Premium Member

Size 7 3/4 here. Have 6 Fuel Cells and like them. Just tried on a Style Switch today for the first time and it seemed to fit pretty decent too. You'd probably be OK with either one.

3. SCSU74

SCSU74 Oakley Beginner

Thanks for the reply! The fuel cells and batwolfs are pretty similar right? From looking at photos the only difference I can see is the type of lens.

4. pistolpetefan23

I've never owned a Batwolf but tried a couple on tonight. Most people say the Batwolf is a tad narrower in the stems, which I'd agree with.

5. SCSU74

SCSU74 Oakley Beginner

Oh awesome, that's the only downside I could find about the BW they are a little tight in the stems. Is the front pretty similar as far as size?

6. pistolpetefan23

I think so.

7. OakleyGuru379

OakleyGuru379 What is that thing?!

Batwolfs are bigger than both. I fit well in BWs, fuel cells fit me ok, switches too small.

8. SCSU74

SCSU74 Oakley Beginner

Well dang, I was starting to really like the look of the switches. Headed to mall of America tomorrow to try some on!

9. qtrain23

qtrain23 3D Printing Protege

batwolfs are gigantic on you botato.

10. Juleye Exclusive Eyewear

Juleye Exclusive Eyewear http://www.juleye.nl

You can also have a look at the Eyepatches of Oil Drums/ Rigs. Might be a bit harder to get, but they are really nice models.