• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale BIG Juliet Sale! ***All Sold***

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the kind words @Brian Nickell. You were a pleasure to deal with as well. Enjoy those Juliets!

Some people reacted to this post.
I already am!

Bump!

PM sent, Thanks.

Username Hidden said:
Thanks Griff!!!! can't wait for it to arrive........

Anyone looking at these don't hesitate , great communication and a pleasure to do business with.

Congrats. I sent PM to Griff too for NIB Carbon/Black Iridium. On nego. I wish I will be blessed by Griff.

Username Hidden said:
Congrats. I sent PM to Griff too for NIB Carbon/Black Iridium. On nego. I wish I will be blessed by Griff.
You have nothing to fear @Min Zaw Nyan @GH4AU is a pleasure to work with and he has nothing but the best Oakley products. I assure you that you'll be happy!

Username Hidden said:
You have nothing to fear @Min Zaw Nyan @GH4AU is a pleasure to work with and he has nothing but the best Oakley products. I assure you that you'll be happy!

Thanks, Brian. The thing is I have no much funds left for this year. :(
And the increasing postage fees (uncontrollable) makes me feel bad to worse.

2 more sets of the Carbon Juliets have been sold. I've got 1 more BNIB set left. Come and get it Oakley fanatics.

I've been looking for over a week for BIP or Ruby lenses for mine and I can't find any in a good deal. I've got several frames up for trade or I'd consider buying them for a fair price. Help a guy out @GH4AU! Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.