1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. nate_x

nate_x Oakley Beginner

Hi all. I was wondering if anyone had any advice for me. I have a fairly large head and I'm looking to buy a new pair of sunglasses. I tried on the Tens, but felt like I needed something larger. Has anyone had a chance to compare them to the Monster Dogs? If so, are the Dogs bigger. Unfortunately, I'm not able to find a pair of Dogs in the area and, as a result, I'm unable to test drive them. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Oakley_Sight

Oakley_Sight Gotta love a good DOG

Not got any Ten's to compare to all my MD's but have you tried the Pit Bull's or Dispatch? Pit Bull is slightly larger than the MD.

3. Rustpot

Rustpot M Frame Lover Premium Member

The Ten is much bigger than the Monster Dog, and is in fact one of the biggest pairs Oakley has.

I'm curious as to why you feel the Ten is too small. Too tight side to side, too short eyebrow to cheek?

The Batwolf, Antix, and Dispatch are bigger pairs that you might want to take a look at.

4. TheDutchman92

TheDutchman92 Oakley Enthusiast

Monster Doggle is also an option for you but they discontinued and are hard to find

5. the piper

the piper Oakley Collector

as a small face I can vouch the Tens are indeed MUCH bigger than the MD which I can wear ...Tens fall off my head...if Tens are small I wouldnt try the Dogs but Pit Bull may be the way to go...pretty big fit and big orbitals

6. Rustpot

Pit Bull fits a bit smaller than the Ten.

7. the piper

the piper Oakley Collector

I stand corrected...

8. twitch_man

twitch_man Oakley Beginner

eyepatch 1 or 2 ?

9. law_dawg35

law_dawg35 Oakley Beginner

Pit bulls are are better than tens in my opinion. The huge unobtanium socks help them stay on your face better than the tens would ever be able to.

10. Rustpot

How does that help the OP? The Ten stays on my face just fine and fits much better than the Pit Bull.