• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Big taco lens and Pitboss 1 Matte

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Also going to let go of my matte black PB1. Will be adding details and pics a later. Its in 9/10 condition and believe it has the black lens not the VR28 but I could be wrong. I don't wear them much. Also purchased from this forum. Thank you. Being asked a lot so ill throw out 330 shipped. I paid 360 but I don't have the vinyl box, I have the wooden one and the outside box and I have worn them a few times so I feel like that is a fair price. Didn't want to post a price without pics. I will have those later tonight.

IMG_8862.JPG

IMG_8863.JPG

IMG_8864.JPG

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Would you ship to the UK?

If you covered the charges I don't see why not.

hmm pm on your pb1's.

Lens sold!

Polarized lens has some scarring at the top where I took them out. The pic makes it seem worse than it is. Also 3 small, the marks are less than 3mm (the biggest being 3) and they are about 8mm from the top. None of this impairs vision. Opposite lens is good. Black iridium polarized.

Frame has only one blemish. Kind of shiny spot on the black part of the earstem on the same side (left if wearing them).

Frame has A inside earstem.

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

These are 03-303 correct?

Yes, and apparently I was mistaken about the outside box. This will only come with the wooden elite box.

image.jpg

thanks!!

310 shipped. Need to move these. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.