1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Also going to let go of my matte black PB1. Will be adding details and pics a later. Its in 9/10 condition and believe it has the black lens not the VR28 but I could be wrong. I don't wear them much. Also purchased from this forum. Thank you. Being asked a lot so ill throw out 330 shipped. I paid 360 but I don't have the vinyl box, I have the wooden one and the outside box and I have worn them a few times so I feel like that is a fair price. Didn't want to post a price without pics. I will have those later tonight.

Big taco lens and Pitboss 1 Matte - IMG_8862.JPG

Big taco lens and Pitboss 1 Matte - IMG_8863.JPG

Big taco lens and Pitboss 1 Matte - IMG_8864.JPG

Last edited by a moderator: 7/20/15
    Anonymous likes this.
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Would you ship to the UK?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    If you covered the charges I don't see why not.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    hmm pm on your pb1's.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Lens sold!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Polarized lens has some scarring at the top where I took them out. The pic makes it seem worse than it is. Also 3 small, the marks are less than 3mm (the biggest being 3) and they are about 8mm from the top. None of this impairs vision. Opposite lens is good. Black iridium polarized.

Frame has only one blemish. Kind of shiny spot on the black part of the earstem on the same side (left if wearing them).

Frame has A inside earstem.

Big taco lens and Pitboss 1 Matte - image.jpg Big taco lens and Pitboss 1 Matte - image.jpg Big taco lens and Pitboss 1 Matte - image.jpg

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    These are 03-303 correct?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Yes, and apparently I was mistaken about the outside box. This will only come with the wooden elite box.

Big taco lens and Pitboss 1 Matte - image.jpg

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    thanks!!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    310 shipped. Need to move these. Thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.